|left: with skin and no onion|
right: no skins with onion
- 4 thinly sliced cucumbers (with skin or no skin)
- 1 large sliced red onions
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2-cups sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Slice cucumbers and red onions.
- Layer them, packing them tightly in the jar
- Mix salt, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers and onion stacked into jars, evenly (I usually have enough for two)
- Shake and refrigerate. Over night is best.